Kevlar(R) Cut Resistance Safety Gloves -Black (EN388 Cut Level 4) Size L-XL
Kevlar(R) Cut Resistance Safety Gloves -Black (EN388 Cut Level 4)
57 in stock
- Made of 88% Kevlar® by DuPont ™ & 12% Fiber Glass Cut Level 4 Protection, 4 times stronger than leather superior grip with a comfortable stretch fit for small and large hands lightweight and comfortable protection, ideal for cutting, slicing, peeling and grating in the kitchen, wood curving, oyster shucking, carpentry and so much more. Will not melt, ignite or conduct electrically use as gloves or ski glove liners Applications: automotive auto body fabrication timber industry handling wood panels wood and other sharp-edge materials plywood & paperboard metal industry metal fabrication heavy material handling sheet metal glass industry glass handling glass cutting white goods assembly. Abrasion level 2, Cut Level 4, Tensile level 4, Puncture Resistance Level 1
- Size: Available In One Size Only – (LXL) for Large to XL hands
- Size Specs: S,M – Palm width: 3.5 to 4.0 inch Palm Length: 8.5 to 9.25 inch L,XL –Palm width: 4.1 to 4.5 inch Palm Length: 9.5 to 10.5 inch
- Composition: 88% Kevlar® by DuPont ™ & 12% Fiber Glass,
- Kevlar® is registered trademarks of E.I DuPont™ De Nemours and company.
||4 × 1 × 9 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.